Welcome to g-unlimited
We provide a unique service and training experience in the professional Aviation industry like Business Jets or Seaplanes, but also in the historic aviation world. Whether you have an airplane to fly, test or ferry, want to setup a special SEA plane base, or need special training or experienced pilots, we have the solution and the right team.
- The PC6 is permanently stationed in Nassau / Bahamas
- New airplane KODIAK, C260 and WACO
- g-unlimited is partnering with one of the biggest ATO to provide a swiss hub for all training solutions.
- We can new offer FAA and EASA CR on PC6, PC12 and KODIAK, this on wheel or amphibian version.
- We can provide approved Technical Pilot and / or Testpilots on all major BizJet airplanes.
- Seaplane Training on SEP (C206), WACO on floats, KODIAK and PC-6 (both Amphibian Seaplanes)
- Training and flights on Historic Airplanes like the JU52, F13, WACO, T-6, Bucker Jungmann, BE18, Fiesler Storch and more
- Supply of Pilots and Training for BD700 Classic or Vision, G450/550/650, Phenom 100/300 and Pilatus PC6/12/24.
- EASA and/or FAA Airplane and Simulator Training for all major endorsement and ratings incl. TRI and TRE supervision.
- Flight and Simulator Support for Reverse Engineering and Flight Testing / Research
- Supply of Test Pilots (TP) for Airplane or Simulator Flight Testing and Research
- Maintenance Check Flights to comply with the new EASA law MFC
- Supply of Type Rating Instructors (TRI), (Senior) Examiners (TRE) and Test Pilots (TP) for all major Business Jet Airplanes
- Delivery and Ferry Flights
Through our global network of training, innovative methodologies, advanced technology simulation-based training tools and best Instructors/Examiners/TP, we deliver the highest quality of training to enhance safety and efficiency.
Cedric Gitchenko, CEO